Go To Travel is a new initiative to promote the “new normal” way of enjoying traveling while taking appropriate measures to prevent the spread of covid-19. Each customer will be refunded up to half of the travel expenses.
【Go To Travel Cutomer Guideline】
Please follow the customer guidelines below to ensure your safety.
- Monitor your fever every morning during your trip. If you are sick, you are required to follow the instructions of the health center. Each customer is encouraged to install the “COVID-19 Contact-Confirming App (COCOA)” on their smartphone.
- While traveling, avoid crowds and minimize talking to other people or a phone.
- In your accommodation, every customer is required to cooperate with facility staff for a temperature check, ID confirmation, and social distancing in shared baths and restaurants.
- Group trips of young people and elderlies, especially ones involving parties, have respectively been found to be at a higher risk of infection. If you are an organizer of such activity, please take extra measures to prevent the spread of infection.
【Preventive Measures against COVID-19】
- Each sector is requried to comply with the designated measures against the spread of COVID-19.
- Follow any requests under the Act on Special Measures for Pandemic Influenza and New Infectious Diseases Preparedness and Response, related to the novel coronavirus disease.
We would like to inform all the customers that we adhere to these guidelines set by the Japanese Government.